Ohnaka & Associates has been providing various services for government agencies at all levels and for all occasions. Our interpreters have worked for the United Nations at the General Assembly, at summits, and in working-group meetings. We have provided translation services for official documents and internal notes and have conducted researches for development projects for cities in Japan. With decades of experience working for government agencies, we are aware of the specific requirements and environments of the government sector that are often different from those of corporate counterparts.
For a comprehensive list of the services we offer, please visit our Services page.
- Some of Our Clients
- Board of Audit of Japan
- Cabinet Secretariat of Japan
- Embassy of Japan in the United States of America
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Intellectual Property High Court of Japan
- Kitakyushu City Road Public Corporation
- Metropolitan Police Department (Japan)
- Ministry of Agriculture Forestry and Fisheries of Japan
- Ministry of Justice of Japan
- Ministry of the Environment, Government of Japan
- National Police Agency (Japan)
- New York State Unified Court System
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA)
- The Center for Financial Industry Information Systems
- The City of Hiroshima
- The City of Osaka
- Tokyo District Public Prosecutors Office
- U.S. Department Of Justice
© Ohnaka & Associates, Inc.