Our linguistic analysis services have been utilized by various corporations and law firms. The following are some of the requests we often receive from our clients:
- “We want to know the effectiveness of the ad copy we plan to use in Japan.”
- “We want to know if the corporate communication materials we have been using for our U.S. employees are appropriate for our Japanese associates.”
- “We don’t fully understand what our Japanese business partner is trying to say in its English statements. We want to know if it’s a language issue or something else. “
- “We have a series of email correspondence with a Japanese person with whom we have an issue. We want to know if there is any hidden agenda in his or her words. “
- “We want to know the accuracy of the English translation of the materials we have received from Japan. “
© Ohnaka & Associates, Inc.